Nat has officially had his first cold. He has had a stuffy nose since he was born, but once we got to my sisters house for our "work vacation" his stuffy nose turned to runny nose and he started coughing, needed more love than ever and wouldn't go to sleep without me. So our first few days here have been harder than we expected, but luckily it was a short lived cold. (I don't like having to blow his nose, it's complicated and gross). Anyway, once he got to bed last night, around 10:30p he slept through the night as usual and woke up this morning happy and has been willing to play and watch his cousin Rose run around the house at 100mph.
New babies, until this week I still thought of Nat as a new baby, he is my bundle of cuddles and to me still a baby, I know that he is growing, but I don't often hold other babies, since I have one of my own. Now we did our job yesterday and held the new baby while mom got some sleep. He is just a little over 7lbs now and still floppy and all of the sudden, my baby is a GIANT! There are some wonderful things about having a giant though, like his personality is established and he smiles at me and most other people. He gets excited about things and he is so attentive to the world around him. Also now he cuddles because he loves to cuddle, not just because he is little. yeah for growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment