We had a lovely day today, my sister and her family came down for the day. We just visited and exchanged clothes, we got some baby hand me downs, and she got all my "skinny" clothes, some day I want to be the skinny one, but until then we had a wonderful time visiting and playing with the babies. Both boys are cruising all over the place now, and because they can move they also noticed each other and played, and fought over toys and tried to attack one another, it was so enjoyable to watch.
It has also cooled down a little and so nice to open the windows back up and get some fresh air. If it would stay in the low 70's all year I would be in heaven, a little light layering and its perfect.
Well another post without pictures, hopefully I will get some good shots soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment