Wednesday, September 9

I'm BACK

My camera went on the blitz while we were on vacation, thus the lack of pictures from the last few months, but A fixed it for me over the weekend and I am excited to have it back, I don't like blogging without the pictures, so now may be I'll stay caught up again.

I thought that our house was baby proofed, I didn't think about him liking all adventures. Oh well, now I can't do the dishes unless he is in bed or strapped down somewhere.


He has found every closet and cupboard, even the ones with the latches.

He's 10 months old and we think he is absolutely adorable, especially after a good night's sleep.


Cousin Felix always takes good pictures, and look at that blond hair.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, my goodness! Back to Utah! How fun for you guys. Congrats on the new little one on the way. OH, and the fun has just begun with your little climber! Big hugs!

tad said...

my goodness, my goodness, my goodness. What an athlete. And your right Felix is also a cutie, his hair has grown two inches!