Such a silly thing, but I have been feeling guilty recently for not posting, and not taking pictures of our adorable new addition. Plus all the cute things that Nat is doing these days, and the "moments" between both boys as they cuddle for a moment, or give loves. By this time in Nat's life we had taken dozens of pictures and I blogged almost everyday about his little amazing nothings, but now I understand. LIFE GETS BUSY and COMPLICATED. Plus the camera can't live next to my seat, it would be killed within a matter of minutes by the toddler who would want to examine it, play with it, carry it around and then drop it.
As for the blogging, I feel like there is always so much to say, and yet nothing important. I love reading everyone elses' blogs about nothing- just their daily lives and what they are doing. This is how I keep up with friends so far away, even around the block. But none the less, I feel like no one wants to know that my day was boring, or that I had some really silly thoughts about what ever I was thinking. So here of course is a rambling of nothing.
Three weeks into the new baby and we are doing really well. I am not sleeping much, or not soundly, but we are surviving. Baby has tummy troubles that we are working on. Nat has been amazing with the new addition in his life, but he is also learning to test the limits. I know we would have been doing this sooner or later anyway, but I think we sped things up a bit by dividing our attentions. A went on a business trip leaving us alone. I used to love being alone, it gave me time to think and just enjoy some of MY stuff, but now I am feeling a bit lonely.
Spring seems to be settling in; we hope it stays. Everyday I tell myself we will make it outside, but we have yet to get that far. Our yard isn't safe to play in right at the moment, so we need to find a park, and we just haven't quite got up the energy, but we will. I need to start working on the pregnancy weight. At least start toning a bit.
Well those are my little thoughts, getting it off my chest. Now I won't feel quite so guilty as when I started this post.
1 comment:
Try cutting out all dairy...that was Maren's problem and apparently it's really common. She's been sleeping 10 hours every night though for almost a month now though, so I'd say it's been worth it...hard but worth it!
Post a Comment