Wednesday, June 16

Temple Square

We had a marvelous time visiting Temple Square yesterday. A has a new office and invited us down to see it, so we took advantage of a beautiful day and I walked around the grounds with the boys while A finished work.

Nat and The Christus. I love this statue and the atmosphere of this visitor center. I admit it is hard to be there without a few tears falling. I love to think about our Savior and all he means to me. I don't know how much Nat takes in, but someday I hope that he recognizes my love and faith in our Redeemer.

Nat and the Salt Lake Temple.
Nat loved the olive tree.

Nat and me

Nat climbed the stairs to the west doors.

Nat playing in the fountain.

I took some videos of both his climbing the stairs and playing in the fountain, but they are sideways and a little blurry.


Caleb slept through the whole trip....
Until it was time to go.

No comments: