Sunday, May 17

More Fun

One of A's co-workers gave us this jumper for Nat. He slowly warmed up to the new movement, but now that he has figured it out, he loves it. I love watching his feet, I think he could be the next Lord of the Dance (or at least well coordinated). The squeals are of absolute joy, this is life at our house, a lot.




I attended Time Out for Women (by Deseret Book) this weekend with friends, it is a 2 day event, so A and Nat got to spend some quality time together. A said that Nat was wonderful and on Saturday he went down for all of his naps and played nice and they had a great time. Why doesn't it work like that for me all of the time? As for the event, I enjoyed the speakers and the time I got to spend with my friends. Taking a break from the hectic hubbub we call life doesn't happen all that often.

No comments: