We're ready for the Lake now, grandma and grandpa.
Monday, June 29
Summer Fun!
It feels like summer has been here for awhile, the weather has been exceptionally hot this spring, but we have been a little slow in pulling out the summertime fun. Last week for playgroup we got together and had a water day, Nat has always loved to bathe so I thought that he would love it, but he screamed the moment his toes hit the water. I don't know if it was because the water was still cold, the slightly older children were throwing water at each other, or just the new experience. No matter what the reason I vowed to correct the situation. I have wanted a baby pool all season, but just never got around to getting one. So we got one on Saturday. I put Nat in it for just a few short minutes that night, but today we did the full party and he loved it! I knew I couldn't have children who hate the water, it's one of my very favorite things.




Our neighbors gave us this swing and Nat loves it, we haven't used it as much as we should, but he was having a ball today. This look is actually elation, he was blowing raspberries and laughing, but all I got was the tongue sticking out.
We're ready for the Lake now, grandma and grandpa.
We're ready for the Lake now, grandma and grandpa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he is sooo cute! i love these posts. keep them coming!
Post a Comment